Skip to main content
- GRAPE VARIETY: Sangiovese and Canaiolo.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Harvest in the second half of September, vinification with 3 daily pumpings over at a controlled temperature of 28°C and 3 weeks of maceration. After racking and subsequent malolactic fermentation, the wine is kept on the lees for 4-6 months. Bottling from 16 to 18 months after harvesting.
- COLOUR: Intense ruby red with garnet-red nuances when ageing.
- BOUQUET: Fine and fragrant with ripe fruity hues.
- TASTE: Dry, elegant and full-bodied with soft and pleasant tannins.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Roasts. braised meats, white and read meats.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 18-20°C, uncork half an hour before serving.