Skip to main content
- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% Sangiovese.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Grapes from our vineyards are grown without the use of chemicals and GMO (genetically modified organisms). Harvest in the month of September, vinification with 2 daily pumpings over at a controlled temperature of 28°C. After racking and subsequent malolactic fermentation, the wine is kept on the lees for 1-2 months. Bottling 6 months after harvesting.
- COLOUR: Bright, brilliant ruby red.
- BOUQUET: Fine and fragrant with notes of fresh fruit.
- TASTE: Harmonious, round and very elegant.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Roasts, braised meats, white and red meats.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 18-20°C, uncork half an hour before serving.