Skip to main content
- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% Malvasia.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: The must obtained from raisins is matured for 4 months in wooden casks.
- COLOUR: Antique golden yellow with amber hues.
- BOUQUET: Of dry fruit with final notes of honey.
- TASTE: Sweet and embracing with great body and harmony.
- ALCOHOLIC STRENGTH: 16% vol.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Extremely pleasant with all types of dessert, including Tuscan cantuccini (almond biscuits), and with fresh fruit.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at room temperature.