Skip to main content
- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% Sangiovese marc.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Distillation of the marc from grapes suitable for the production of Brunello di Montalcino with steam current in copper stills.
- COLOUR: Crystal clear against the light.
- BOUQUET: Fresh and delicate.
- TASTE: Decisively harmonious, smooth, warm and persistent but with no alcoholic aggression.
- ALCOHOLIC STRENGTH: 42% vol.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Savoured alone at the end of the meal or served with fruit desserts, semifreddoes or o Tuscan sweets like panforte, interesting with dark chocolate.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at room temperature.