Skip to main content
- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% Sangiovese.
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Harvest in the second half of September, vinification with 3 daily pumpings over at a controlled temperature of 28°C and maceration on the skins for approx. 20 days. After racking and subsequent malolactic fermentation, the wine is kept on the lees for 4-6 months. Bottling from 18 to 20 months after harvesting. The wine is put on the market 4 months after bottling.
- COLOUR: Deep ruby red.
- BOUQUET: Intense and fruity with pleasant notes of cherry and a slight spiciness.
- TASTE: Dry, pleasantly tannic and with good body that matures over time becoming smooth and velvety.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Roasts, braised meats, white and red meats.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 18-20°C, uncork half an hour before serving.