Skip to main content
- LINE: Classic Line.
- DENOMINATION: Vermentino di Toscana IGT
- GRAPE VARIETY: Vermentino 100%
- PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: The grapes harvested in the month of September. Harvest and preservation of the grapes with carbonic snow. Low temperature pressing in inert atmosphere; fermentation of the prime must at controlled temperature; free-run must fermentation at controlled temperature (max 16°C). No malolactic fermentation. Ageing in stainless steel tanks for 3 months on fine lees.Refining starting from January of the following year..
- COLOUR: Rich and luminous straw yellow.
- BOUQUET: Floral and fruity notes enriched by charming mineral nuances.
- TASTE: On the palate it is with the notes fresh and mineral, very pleasant to drink and filled with character, with intense fruity notes among which the citruses stand out. Well-structured.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Suitable for various pairings, from fish starters to pasta dishes, to fish or white meat main dishes.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: Serve at 8-10°C